Regardless of the season, Chateau Elan offers countless activities and adventures to fill any itinerary. Wellness, exploration, fitness, rejuvenation — it's all within reach at our North Georgia escape. From sunrise yoga or fireside s'mores, we invite you to explore all our unique experiences during your stay. If you can't find what you're looking for here, just ask.
- This event has passed.
Deep Stretch Yoga
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until September 30, 2021
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Saturday, repeating until September 30, 2021
Deep Stretch Yoga is a 45-minute class that targets primary muscle groups surrounding the hips, hamstrings and upper back. Living in a forward facing, seated world, these areas tend to be tight for everyone. Tight muscles can cause imbalance and pull the body out of alignment. This class begins with warm-up movements to build heat and prepare the muscles for stretching. Most poses are done on the floor and held for 1-2 minutes. Holding poses for longer periods of time and focusing on breath gives the body time to fully relax and open.
• All guests should plan on arriving 15-minutes prior to the start of class and check-in at the spa welcome desk.
• Locker and changing rooms are available for all guests.
• Classes may be taught outside, weather permitting.
• Outside guests will be permitted to locker rooms, changing facilities, and workout space. Access to additional spa amenities are not included.
• Class size is limited to allow for proper social distancing. Masks will be required for all guests.