Regardless of the season, Chateau Elan offers countless activities and adventures to fill any itinerary. Wellness, exploration, fitness, rejuvenation — it's all within reach at our North Georgia escape. From sunrise yoga or fireside s'mores, we invite you to explore all our unique experiences during your stay. If you can't find what you're looking for here, just ask.
- This event has passed.
May 16 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
One event on February 21, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on March 21, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on April 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on May 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on June 27, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on July 25, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on August 29, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on September 19, 2021 at 5:00 pm
At Chateau Elan, we believe there’s no right way or wrong way to taste wine. It’s this simple — do you like what you’re drinking or do you not like what you’re drinking? That said, there’s a formal way to taste wine that reveals more about the wine in your glass, even before you start drinking. With our new Wine 101 class, we are taking the intimidation out of wine education.
Our goal is to leave each guest feeling comfortable and confident about wine. Together, we will explore the most popular grapes and wine blends in the world. From Merlot to Malbec, and everything in between, our skilled sommelier team will break down everything you need to know including things like how to properly decant wine and how to keep a bottle at the right temperature.
• Two hours of in-depth wine education, led by a certified wine sommelier.
• Our Winemaker’s selection of six Chateau Elan wines
• Cheese and charcuterie tasting board
• Please plan on arriving at least 15-minutes prior to the start of class.
• Check-in at the Tasting Room host stand for this experience.
• This is an indoor event, experience is rain or shine.
• Guests will be required to wear masks and practice social distancing when not actively eating or drinking.